Tru Earth Eco-Strips are ultra-concentrated, lightweight and easy to use. It’s an eco-friendly product that packs a ton of cleaning power into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent. And it's manufactured right here in New Brunswick!
You simply tear off a strip and place it either in the dispenser or inside the drum of your washing machine. No more plastic bottles - the slim cardboard packaging is compostable and recyclable. Best of all, no more paying for a jug that is mostly water.
Each package contains enough strips for 32 loads of laundry.
We have Unscented and Fresh Linen strips available for PRE ORDER. Products will be available for local pickup and shipping on February 1.
You can choose local pickup or shipping options at checkout.
Tru Earth benefits:
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
Tru Earth Certifications
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers